Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Bill <bh...@collaborativefusion.com> on 2003/02/11 17:49:55 UTC

Eclipse + TDK

I know there are a number of folks on this list using Eclipse to develop
their TDK webapps.  If any of you could contact me offlist so I could
pick your brain on an issue, I would greatly appreciate it.

Re: Eclipse + TDK

Posted by Rajeev Kaul <Ra...@customercaresolutions.com>.
Bill,

If you want WEB-INF/src/java to be your source folder in the eclipse project
do as follows:

1.Open your project properties window (right click on your project, and
select properties from the context menu)

2.Select the source tab

3.Make sure you have the "Use source folders contained in the project" radio
button selected.

4.Remove the existing WEB-INF/src as a source folder by using the "remove"
button.

5.Use the "add existing folder" button to add directories you want to be the
root for your source files.
   For example, in your case choose WEB-INF/src/java to be the source
folder.

I am not sure, if this is what you were looking for.  Hope it solves your
problem.

Posted by Bill <bh...@collaborativefusion.com>.
Akmal

I sort of followed your advice, except that I edited the existing files
where necessary and then imported the project back into Eclipse.  This
seemed to have solved the problems I was having.  But now the app cannot
see my template files if I start it in Eclipse.  The templates dir is
part of the project hierarchy in Eclipse, but I obviously need to change
some setting.  Would using files created by Maven set this up for me?  I
didnt try Maven because I dont know how to use it, and am trying to
avoid having to learn too many new things at once.

thx

-b

Re: Eclipse + TDK

Re: Eclipse + TDK