Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Deepak Sharma <de...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/27 20:01:53 UTC

[Axis2]: Related to the next release of Axis2

Hi Guys,

I am interested in knowing when the next release of Axis2 would be
available. I remember reading a mail mentioning that it would be released
after the Conference in Srilanka.

I would appreciate if some light could be thrown on this.

Thanks,
Deepak

Re: [Axis2]: Related to the next release of Axis2

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Deepak Sharma wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I am interested in knowing when the next release of Axis2 would be
> available. I remember reading a mail mentioning that it would be
> released after the Conference in Srilanka.
>
> I would appreciate if some light could be thrown on this.

It require 3-4 weeks of effort. I'd say end of September. We've fixed
numerous bug since last release and now improving some more data binding
issues.

-- Chinthaka