Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2006/11/04 23:12:16 UTC

pointer to how web site is created

Hi - I'm looking into how to set up the UIMA project's web site - and
looking at the Service Mix site - it seems to have
a lot of very nice features, but it also seems to use some kind of
tooling to set it up.

I poked around a bit in the SVN for the "site" but couldn't see how this
is done.  Any pointers
to some documentation on how sites like this are generated would be
appreciated.

Thanks. -Marshall Schor

Re: pointer to how web site is created

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Apache has some confluence servers running.
(http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/)
AFAIK, ActiveMQ and ServiceMix spaces will have to
move to the ASF.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: pointer to how web site is created

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Thanks, Bruce.

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 11/4/06, Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> wrote:
> Hi - I'm looking into how to set up the UIMA project's web site - and
> looking at the Service Mix site - it seems to have
> a lot of very nice features, but it also seems to use some kind of
> tooling to set it up.
>
> I poked around a bit in the SVN for the "site" but couldn't see how this
> is done.  Any pointers
> to some documentation on how sites like this are generated would be
> appreciated.

Marshall, the website is actually put together in a Confluence wiki
and exported to static HTML using the AutoExport plugin
(http://could.it/autoexport/) whenever a page is changed.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/