Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Federico Bertola <fe...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/17 17:53:15 UTC

non-maven proxy plugin

Hi,
I would like to create a simple repository proxy for a non Maven
repository (rubygem). Is it possible? If yes, where do I find some
examples on writing custom proxy plugin (if any)?

Thanks in advance,
Federico.

Re: non-maven proxy plugin

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
The general idea would be create a repository type plugin mechanism.
It would mean depending the type of repository you're hitting a different
code will be used.
A start point is RepositoryServlet as you will see the code is very maven
centric...
So here you have to go on your repo management.
At the beginning I won't really mind/complain (:-) ) if there is a bit of
harcoding somewhere.

Olivier

On 21 November 2015 at 00:42, Federico Bertola <federico.bertola88@gmail.com

--