Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Niranda Perera <ni...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2017/11/29 06:44:05 UTC

Kubernetes Executor

Hi all,

I am interested in this discussion on the Kubernetes executor [1].

Is there any way to access the current work that has been done on this
area? I was looking for any sources, but I couldn't find any unfortunately.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=71013666

Best regards

Niranda Perera
Research Assistant
Dept of CSE, University of Moratuwa
niranda.17@cse.mrt.ac.lk
+94 71 554 8430
https://lk.linkedin.com/in/niranda

Re: Kubernetes Executor

Posted by Niranda Perera <ni...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi Daniel,

I would love get involved with this. Let me know how I can contribute.

Best

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 11:17 PM, Daniel Imberman <daniel.imberman@gmail.com

Re: Kubernetes Executor

Posted by Daniel Imberman <da...@gmail.com>.