Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2014/03/27 13:38:55 UTC

CouchDB Weekly News, March 27

Hi folks,

Welcome to our inaugural weekly news.

>From today on, we'll bring you the highlights of what happened in the
CouchDB Universe each thursday.

Check it out:

    https://blogs.apache.org/couchdb/entry/couchdb_weekly_news_march_27

Please share this far and wide. And remember, if you have anything
you'd like us to include in the next weekly news, drop a note to
marketing@couchdb.apache.org.

Please also thank Lena Reinhard, who is making all of this happen! :D

Thanks folks,

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Re: CouchDB Weekly News, March 27

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@nms.de>.
Hi,

this is awesome. I am really happy that we have started this now.

Thanks a lot Lena and also Noah for pushing it :)

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

http://www.couchdb-buch.de
http://www.pg-praxisbuch.de

Re: CouchDB Weekly News, March 27

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Please help us promote by upvoting:

http://www.reddit.com/r/nosql/comments/21i110/couchdb_weekly_news_march_27/
http://www.reddit.com/r/Database/comments/21i0zc/couchdb_weekly_news_march_27/

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@nms.de>.
Hi,

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

http://www.couchdb-buch.de
http://www.pg-praxisbuch.de

Re: CouchDB Weekly News, March 27

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.
Lena - thanks for writing down the process. When done just drop a note (as
you said) and I will put it into the wiki(s).

Noah - no planet.couchdb.org is not "setup". But we can add links with a PR
to Jan's git repo. https://github.com/janl/planet.couchdb.org

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

Re: CouchDB Weekly News, March 27

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

Posted by Lena Reinhard <le...@thehoodiefirm.com>.

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@nms.de>.

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

http://www.couchdb-buch.de
http://www.pg-praxisbuch.de

Re: CouchDB Weekly News, March 27

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@nms.de>.

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

http://www.couchdb-buch.de
http://www.pg-praxisbuch.de

Re: CouchDB Weekly News, March 27

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robert Samuel Newson <rn...@apache.org>.
Agreed. New releases of CouchDB-compatible/related products are newsworthy regardless of other product efforts.

B.

Posted by Jens Alfke <je...@couchbase.com>.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

--