Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Pawan Preetsingh Gandhi <pg...@sapient.com> on 2008/07/08 09:02:15 UTC

Continuum | Coverage tool integration

Hi All,

Could any body let me know how to do integration of Continuum with
Cobertura or Clover for getting report generation.

-Pawan

Re: Continuum | Coverage tool integration

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
We don't have a plugin for the moment to print the result in Continuum pages
but you can generate a site with maven and deploy it on a web server.

Emmanuel