Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org> on 2013/10/14 01:37:06 UTC

+1 (binding)

> Regarding the 3 day deadline for voting, that is what is in the hive
> bylaws. I also see that has been followed in last few releases I
> checked.

3 days is the minimum length of the voting period, not the maximum.

Thanks.

Carl

Posted by Mark Grover <ma...@apache.org>.
Poking more it looks like this affects not just webhcatalog scripts but
just all hcatalog scripts. Consequently, it looks like starting hcatalog
server wouldn't work either.

I will stop spamming multiple mailing lists now and post more updates, if
any, on the JIRA (HIVE-5534) itself.

Posted by Mark Grover <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mark Grover <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mark Grover <ma...@apache.org>.