Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by empereur yollson <yo...@yahoo.fr> on 2005/03/16 02:58:08 UTC

Re: deploy several classe for a Project with axis

Hallo I 'm a new user for Axis.I' ve Tomcat 5.0.28 and Axis 1.2
Can someone tell me how I can deploy the tree classes for my   project at once?.I ve allready deploy the firs class PeerAgent.muss I deploy every class separate or is it a way to do it better?By deploying separate the classes it occurs an error.
I' ve attached my classes in this mail.
Thanks in advance for your advice

Ne rien dire pour nuir ,ne pas se taire pour plaire

Empereur Yollson

8 allee d orlean 92160 Antony (France)

Tel: +33.6. 98.79.21.51

 Découvrez nos promotions exclusives "destination de la Tunisie, du Maroc, des Baléares et la Rép. Dominicaine sur Yahoo! Voyages.