Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Julian Foad <ju...@btopenworld.com> on 2009/10/15 13:30:18 UTC

adm_access in doc strings [Re: svn commit: r38248]

On Mon, 2009-06-29, Hyrum K. Wright wrote:
> Author: hwright
> Date: Mon Jun 29 11:50:49 2009
> New Revision: 38248
>
> Log:
> Continue our march through props.c, replacing adm_access batons and paths with
> references to the wc database and local absolute paths.
>
> * subversion/libsvn_wc/props.c
>   (apply_single_prop_add, apply_single_prop_delete,
>    apply_single_mergeinfo_prop_change, apply_single_generic_prop_change,
>    apply_single_prop_change):
>     Shuffle parameters around, and add a scratch pool.
>   (svn_wc__merge_props): Update callers, and add an iterpool for looping.
>
> Modified: trunk/subversion/libsvn_wc/props.c
[...]
>  static svn_error_t *
>  apply_single_prop_add(svn_wc_notify_state_t *state,
> -                      const char *path,
> +                      svn_string_t **conflict,
> +                      svn_wc__db_t *db,
> +                      const char *local_abspath,
>                        svn_boolean_t is_dir,
>                        apr_hash_t *working_props,
> -                      svn_string_t **conflict,
>                        const char *propname,
>                        const svn_string_t *base_val,
>                        const svn_string_t *new_val,
>                        svn_wc_conflict_resolver_func_t conflict_func,
>                        void *conflict_baton,
> -                      svn_wc_adm_access_t *adm_access,
[etc.]

Boring, I know, but please could you update the references to
'ADM_ACCESS' and 'PATH' in all the functions' doc strings.

- Julian

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2407887

Re: adm_access in doc strings [Re: svn commit: r38248]

Posted by "Hyrum K. Wright" <hy...@hyrumwright.org>.
On Oct 20, 2009, at 11:59 AM, Julian Foad wrote:

> On Thu, 2009-10-15 at 14:30 +0100, Julian Foad wrote:
>> On Mon, 2009-06-29, Hyrum K. Wright wrote:
>>> Author: hwright
>>> Date: Mon Jun 29 11:50:49 2009
>>> New Revision: 38248
>>>
>>> Log:
>>> Continue our march through props.c, replacing adm_access batons
>>> and paths with
>>> references to the wc database and local absolute paths.
> [...]
>
>> Boring, I know, but please could you update the references to
>> 'ADM_ACCESS' and 'PATH' in all the functions' doc strings.
>
> Well I updated most of them in r40129. I left "TODO ###" comments
> where
> I was unsure.

Thanks for doing this.  I updated a few previously, but obviously
missed a number.

-Hyrum

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2409461

Re: adm_access in doc strings [Re: svn commit: r38248]

Posted by Julian Foad <ju...@btopenworld.com>.

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2409459