Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org> on 2017/01/03 14:14:26 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE]: Apache Thrift 0.10.0 RC1

Forgot to vote when I started the thread, +1 from me

With 6 +1's (5 binding, 1 community) and no negative votes, the vote to
accept Apache Thrift 0.10.0 RC1 as Apache Thrift 0.10.0 passes. I'll start
publishing the packages later today. Thank you to all that helped
contribute to this release

-Jake

Community Votes:
Suresh Marru