Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com> on 2011/11/14 20:17:20 UTC

Call for 0.14 deprecations

Ken just created a jira for deprecation of the old C++ broker producer
throttling (replaced by producer flow control in 0.10).  The feature would
remain deprecated for one release, 0.14, and then removed in 0.16.

Are there other candidates for this treatment?

Justin

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Call for 0.14 deprecations

Posted by Ken Giusti <kg...@redhat.com>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-3615 checked into trunk.

Justin - did you want me to get this onto the 0.14 branch?  Lemme know...

-K