Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org> on 2019/11/27 10:46:26 UTC

Interested in helping to organize the OFBiz Community Days?

Hello all,

As you are aware, we organize OFBiz Community Days [*] once per quarter.
Sharan has contributed very much in organizing these events in the
past (thank you Sharan :), then I took this initiative forward.

If you are interested in helping to organize this event, please let us know.
Following are the key activities, we perform to organize OFBiz Community Days.

1. Create a Jira sprint for the community days.
2. Send a mail on the user list to give an idea about community days.
(usually 1st day of that month).
3. Marketing and publicity on social media
4. Reminder mail for community days (usually three days before
starting of community day).
5. Survey mail after the community days event.
6. Share the report of the survey response with the community.

[*] https://s.apache.org/OFBiz-Community-Days
[*] https://s.apache.org/OFBiz-Community-Days-Dates

Best regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
ofbiz.apache.org

Re: Interested in helping to organize the OFBiz Community Days?

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org>.
Awesome, thank you Nicolas!
Thoughts travels, I was also planning to use Slack.

Best regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
ofbiz.apache.org

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
Hello,

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sanjay Yadav <sa...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Devanshu Vyas <vy...@gmail.com>.
I would love to contribute to the community via organizing these events
from now onwards. Please consider.

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.