Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2006/06/09 12:29:29 UTC

Re: [classlib] build failure

On 9 June 2006 at 16:55, "Stepan Mishura" <st...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Tim,
>
> On 6/9/06, Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I see it too.
> >
> > Stepan / Mikhail, do you get build failures?  Shouldn't we stop putting
> > in new code until this is resolved?
>

>  I didn't update this particular file because I work separately with
> security module only.
> But I think that you are right - it'd better to stop putting new code once
> we get notification that the build is broken.
>
> BTW, where is classlib build status emails? I didn't get any notification.

I think they are failing to get to the list because they are too large.
I tried changing the envelope sender to my gmail account - which is
subscribed to the -commits list, but they still don't make the list
or generate any bounce messages.  I've changed the sender back to
<no...@hursley.ibm.com> as it was originally.

Regards,
 Mark.

Re: [classlib] build failure

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.
A large message should still generate a bounce...

I'll go look to see what the size is.

How large are these messages?