Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net> on 2012/11/12 22:11:42 UTC

can i force expunge

Can I force expunge via API call or some other way?

I lowered the expunge parameters in the GUI to 1800 seconds and 2 threads, but it hasn't worked for me.

I have vms that are destroyed but not expunged - that are holding the IP I need to release to delete the network.

Thanks
ilya

Re: can i force expunge

Posted by Alena Prokharchyk <Al...@citrix.com>.
On 11/12/12 5:57 PM, "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net> wrote:

>Is there a DB relational map for CS that I can use as reference?

Cloud.security_group_vm_map table.

RE: can i force expunge

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.

RE: can i force expunge