Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de> on 2021/05/23 08:53:45 UTC

Many subpages of the de-website not reachable anymore?

Hello,

I see that important pages have completely disappeared.

Here is a link of an (old) page that shows the right side menu of the de-SEites:

How do I currently reach all the pages linked there?

For example, how do I reach the German documentation? How e.g. do I reach the german Issuzilla introduction? How e.g. do I reach the German informations about the German users mailinglist? How .... many other pages more?

greetings,
Jörg

RE: Many subpages of the de-website not reachable anymore?

Posted by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de>.

The problem seems to me to be the overall behavior, which runs as follows:

1.
Go to https://www.openoffice.org/

2.
In a German localized system you will now see on this page the notice:
"Diese Webseite gibt es auch in Deutsch (de). Einfach auf diesen Text klicken, um weitergeleitet zu werden."

3.
If you click on this hint, you will be redirected to:
https://www.openoffice.org/de/

and _not_ to:
https://de.openoffice.org

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
Hey -

The page shows for me:

Redirects to

There are two web servers.

% nslookup www.openoffice.org
…

Non-authoritative answer:
www.openoffice.org	canonical name = openoffice.apache.org.
Name:	openoffice.apache.org
Address: 95.216.26.30
Name:	openoffice.apache.org
Address: 207.244.88.140

Yes, that looks funny, but all the Apache Projects websites are served from these servers.

I checked them both by IP address.

I double checked the migration directories from November and everything was copied.

There are 657 html files under /de

There are now 658 html files under /de

Please just state your problem and stop accusations.

All The Best,
Dave

Posted by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de>.

... and it works. Thank you.

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Dick,

Am 23.05.21 um 13:21 schrieb Dick Groskamp:

> On 2021/05/23 10:18:48, Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de> wrote:

Regards,

   Matthias

Re: RE: RE: Many subpages of the de-website not reachable anymore?

Posted by Dick Groskamp <di...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de>.

Posted by Dick Groskamp <di...@apache.org>.

On 2021/05/23 09:50:32, Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de> wrote:
> Hello Peter,

It is not in the Dutch sites

RE: Many subpages of the de-website not reachable anymore?

Posted by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de>.
Hello Peter,

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.
Hello Jörg,

I am not sure what is wrong. The link at [1] works for me. I see no
differences to the archive., Also the History at [2] does not show any
changes.

 From which link do you start or which one is broken?

I saw that some links especially for pictures use HTTP. But I dont think
that is your issue. Others I could not find.

All the best

Peter

[2]