Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Christopher L. Everett" <ce...@ceverett.com> on 2002/05/02 10:21:19 UTC

mod_proxy problems

I was updating my front end to 1.3.24 (I know, should have checked for
problems in the newsgroups/mailing lists).  While I was at it I updated
debian.

Now, the apache child processes on my front end server are segfaulting
whenever a URL defined by ProxyPass/ReverseProxyPass statements gets
accessed.

Assuming that whatever I messed up with mod_proxy won't get fixed for a
long while (this is way over my head), and because I have no real way of
stepping back to my previous config, what would be another way of
bringing my mod_perl server back into the game with a front end server?

Christopher L. Everett