Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org> on 2007/02/26 13:06:34 UTC

Releasing from trunk: Cocoon 2.2 M3, Cocoon Configuration & others

It's time for another series of module releases, see the list of all 41
artifacts below. SVN tags of all these artifacts can be found at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/tags/cocoon-2.2/.

Note that this time there are two artifacts that are proposed to be "final
releases". See "Subproject: Configuration" below.

The proposed binary and pom artifacts are available at
http://people.apache.org/builds/cocoon/ for your tests. Find instructions about
how you can test in seperate mail. Report your finding to that thread and use
this one for voting only. Thanks!

Cocoon 2.2: Core modules
cocoon-core-2.2.0-M3.jar
cocoon-core-2.2.0-M3-tests.jar
cocoon-xml-api-1.0.0-M1.jar
cocoon-xml-impl-1.0.0-M1.jar
cocoon-thread-api-1.0.0-M1.jar
cocoon-thread-impl-1.0.0-M1.jar
cocoon-util-1.0.0-M1.jar
cocoon-store-impl-1.0.0-M1.jar
cocoon-xml-resolver-1.0.0-M1.jar
cocoon-pipeline-api-1.0.0-M1.jar
cocoon-pipeline-impl-1.0.0-M1.jar
cocoon-pipeline-impl-1.0.0-M1-tests.jar
cocoon-sitemap-api-1.0.0-M1.jar
cocoon-sitemap-impl-1.0.0-M1.jar
cocoon-pipeline-components-1.0.0-M1.jar
cocoon-sitemap-components-1.0.0-M1.jar
cocoon-flowscript-impl-1.0.0-M2.jar

Cocoon 2.2: Blocks
cocoon-template-impl-1.0.0-M3.jar
cocoon-ajax-impl-1.0.0-M2.jar
cocoon-forms-impl-1.0.0-M2.jar
cocoon-batik-impl-1.0.0-M1.jar
cocoon-captcha-impl-1.0.0-M1.jar
cocoon-fop-impl-1.0.0-M1.jar
cocoon-mail-impl-1.0.0-M1.jar
cocoon-html-impl-1.0.0-M1.jar
cocoon-databases-hsqldb-server-1.0.0-M1.jar
cocoon-databases-hsqldb-client-1.0.0-M1.jar
cocoon-databases-mocks-1.0.0-M1.jar
cocoon-databases-impl-1.0.0-M1.jar
cocoon-auth-api-1.0.0-M1.jar
cocoon-auth-impl-1.0.0-M1.jar
cocoon-linkrewriter-impl-1.0.0-M1.jar

POM artifacts
cocoon-3.pom
cocoon-blocks-modules-3.pom
cocoon-core-modules-3.pom

Maven 2 Archetypes
cocoon-22-archetype-block-1.0.0-M5.jar
cocoon-22-archetype-webapp-1.0.0-M2.jar

Subproject: Configuration
cocoon-configuration-api-1.0.0.jar
cocoon-spring-configurator-1.0.0.jar

Subproject: Servlet-service
cocoon-servlet-service-impl-1.0.0-M1.jar
cocoon-servlet-service-components-1.0.0-M1.jar

Please cast your votes, whether we want to make the proposed artifacts official
releases and publish them to the Maven repository. The vote is open for 72 hours.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Re: [Vote] Releasing from trunk: Cocoon 2.2 M3, Cocoon Configuration & others

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com>.
Carsten Ziegeler napisał(a):
> I added [vote] to the subject of this thread.
>
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>
>> Please cast your votes, whether we want to make the proposed artifacts official
>> releases and publish them to the Maven repository. The vote is open for 72 hours.
>>

> +1

I've tested it with my toys and everything works good. Although
non-binding, here is my: +1.

It's really good to see all them released, thanks Reinhard!

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski

Re: [Vote] Releasing from trunk: Cocoon 2.2 M3, Cocoon Configuration & others

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> I added [vote] to the subject of this thread.
>
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>> Please cast your votes, whether we want to make the proposed artifacts official
>> releases and publish them to the Maven repository. The vote is open for 72 hours.
>>
> +1

+1

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> Please cast your votes, whether we want to make the proposed artifacts official
> releases and publish them to the Maven repository. The vote is open for 72 hours.

+1

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

Re: Releasing from trunk: Cocoon 2.2 M3, Cocoon Configuration & others

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Leszek Gawron wrote:
> Giacomo Pati wrote:
>>

>> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>>> Please cast your votes, whether we want to make the proposed artifacts
>>> official releases and publish them to the Maven repository. The vote is
>>> open for 72 hours.
>>>

>> +1
>
> +1 .. and hoping for fast final release in central maven repo :)

This one will go to the *central* Maven repository too.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Re: Releasing from trunk: Cocoon 2.2 M3, Cocoon Configuration & others

Posted by Leszek Gawron <lg...@mobilebox.pl>.

[vote][results] Releasing from trunk: Cocoon 2.2 M3, Cocoon Configuration & others

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
I count

  4 binding +1 votes
  1 non-binding +1 vote

This means that the vote passed. I will push the proposed artifacts to the
official Maven repository and draft an announcment mail ASAP.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc