Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by John Doe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/13 20:11:20 UTC

What URLs does ctakes use

Hello,

I'm trying to run ctakes in an environment where requests are restricted.
It failed to authenticate my UMLS account (timeout error), which I assume
is because it is using the UMLS API, which accesses
https://utslogin.nlm.nih.gov to authenticate my account. So, if I'm going
to be able to run ctakes in this environment, I will need to allow access
to this URL. I think I would also need https://uts-ws.nlm.nih.gov. Are
there any other URLs that I would also need to allow?

Re: What URLs does ctakes use

Posted by John Doe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Oh, great. Thank you!

Re: What URLs does ctakes use