Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Midas A <te...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/26 07:23:59 UTC

LTR features on solr

Hi  All,

I am new in implementing solr LTR .  so facing few challenges
Broadly  we have 3 kind of features
a) Based on query
b) based on document
*c) Based on query-document from click ,cart and order  from tracker data.*

So my question here is how to store c) type of features
       - Old queries and corresponding clicks ((query-clicks)
        - Old query -cart addition  and
      - Old query -order data
 into solr to run LTR model
and secoundly how to build features for query-clicks, query-cart and
query-orders because we need to refresh  this data frequently.

What approch should i follow .

Hope i am able to explain my problem.

Re: LTR features on solr

Posted by Kamuela Lau <ka...@gmail.com>.
I have never done such a thing myself, but I think that dynamic field would
probably be the way to go.

I've not used it myself, but you might also be able to do what you want
with payloads:

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_5/function-queries.html#payload-function

https://lucidworks.com/2017/09/14/solr-payloads/

Hope that answers your question.