Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Manjeet Singh <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/30 04:02:08 UTC

Re: Incremental snapshot export

Hi All

Does incremental snapshot export from source cluster to destination cluster
is available..?
Can anyone suggest me the best way to export/import entire table from
source cluster to destination cluster (its live system)

Thanks
Manjeet singh

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
See previous reply.

HBASE-14123 has been integrated to master branch which corresponds to hbase
3.0

FYI