Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Nathan Maves <Na...@Sun.COM> on 2005/01/11 00:04:28 UTC

Re: Default CLOB/BLOB Handlers in 2.0.9

Steve,

I use the 2.0.9 version with Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release
9.2.0.2.0.  I have never tried CLOB's but I use BLOB's all the time and
they are all larger then 4k.

I would suggest not specifying the type and let iBatis figure it out
for you.  I assume that the description field is a java.lang.String.

Nathan