Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org> on 2012/03/29 00:58:48 UTC

[VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, fourth round

Hello,

I would like call a vote for the Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, fourth round.

Changes since last round:

   - Fixed COUCHDB-1451

We encourage the whole community to download and test these
release artifacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the
release is made. Everyone is free to vote on this release, so get stuck in!

We are voting on the following release artifacts:

http://people.apache.org/~nslater/dist/1.2.0/

These artifacts have been built from the following tree-ish in Git:

654768d32bae3639756c18b200582093aa51f349

Please follow the test procedure before voting:

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Test_procedure

Thank you.

Happy voting,

Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, fourth round

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org>.
I am aborting this vote.

The release release artefacts do not include the fix for COUCHDB-1451. This
is entirely my fault for not grabbing the latest changes before doing the
release. I will update the release procedure so this does not happen again.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org>.
Bob, are you ghost writing me now? o_O

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.