Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Karthick Subramanian <ks...@tnsinc.com> on 2020/03/12 05:23:29 UTC

Flow file movement

Hi All,

List File -> Fetch File -> Attrribute to CSV -> Merge Record -> Funnel

I am adding each processor one by one and make sure each processor is
working. While doing so, every time, I need to clear the state in the first
processor (List File) to start testing the next processor that I have
added. Is there a way, I can start from the processor until I have tested
successfully.

For example: If I successfully tested until Fetch File, how do I initiate
the flow from that point onwards to downstream.

Re: Flow file movement

Posted by Karthick Subramanian <ks...@tnsinc.com>.
Thank you, Pierre. I noticed that in one of the blogs, I started using
that. Thank you for your tips.

Re: Flow file movement

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,