Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Sukma Agung Verdianto <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/17 00:00:22 UTC

Re: ReliableMessaging support?

Hi Alex,
I have been trying to invoke WS-RM service with Axis2, and it is not
possible without adding some code to set options to the ServiceClient.

Will your 2nd point works with other Axis2 modules such as addressing
(ws-addressing) and rampart (ws-security)?
I mean, That will be great if the configuration handler will also works with
other Axis2 modules, so we can take a lot of advantages of Axis2 modules?

Regards,
Sukma

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Sukma,

The best way to keep up-to-date with this kind of information is to follow
the ode-dev mailing list.

alex

Posted by Sukma Agung Verdianto <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Alex,