Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by KhajaAsmath Mohammed <md...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/24 18:07:49 UTC

Nifi dependency management- check if all db tables in batch are loaded

Hi,

I have a use case where I need to update the source system with success or fail status after processing in nifi. Any suggestions. I have one in my mind by maintaining audit table of processed tables and continuously check if that table has any error or loading status. I don’t like this approach but checking if there is any other alternative

Let’s say, I read source database which has 300+ tables and it keeps changing. Make sure that all 300 + tables data is loaded based on batch number by nifi and return the status back to source system so that nifi can pick up next batch based on previous state of record( success - process , fail - don’t process ).

Thanks,
Khaja