Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous <da...@saxess.com> on 2003/02/04 12:30:14 UTC

about commercial adds of cocoon consultants ...

Hy, all;

Maybe it is a good idea to create a "commercial corner" for cocoon
somewhere ? Consultants and companies, who are supporting cocoon
on a commercial base may put their footprint there.
This may be a clear signal for possibly interested "customers"
to see, there is a growing commercial support on cocoon...

As i'm just getting a big fan of Wiki, maybe there is a prominent
place where such a page could be set up ???

Maybe there are other ideas about this topic ?

any comments are welcome ...

regards, Hussayn

--
Dr. Hussayn Dabbous
SAXESS Software Design GmbH

Re: about commercial adds of cocoon consultants ...

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Tuesday 04 February 2003 19:30, SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous wrote:
> Hy, all;
>
> Maybe it is a good idea to create a "commercial corner" for cocoon
> somewhere ? Consultants and companies, who are supporting cocoon
> on a commercial base may put their footprint there.
> This may be a clear signal for possibly interested "customers"
> to see, there is a growing commercial support on cocoon...
>
> As i'm just getting a big fan of Wiki, maybe there is a prominent
> place where such a page could be set up ???

I suggested on cocoon-dev that the Cocoon main page's Links section (which
already has Live Sites) to have this link. It has much higher exposure, and I
believe it is important to start commercialize Cocoon.

Niclas