Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Ivan Furdi <iv...@uniplus.hr> on 2010/02/26 16:42:18 UTC

Deploying click on websphere

Hi everyone,

I have a question with deploying click app on websphere .

Im using a IBM WebSphere 6.1 which uses IBM Java 1.5.0.
My question is - should i rebuild all click jar files (sources ) with
IBM java and then deploy it on websphere?

Does anyone has some experience or advice concerning the subject?

Thank you ,
Ivan Furdi

Re: Deploying click on websphere

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
you should not have to rebuild the Click jars. Have you seen a problem?

regards Malcolm

Posted by Itou Akihiro <it...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ivan,

Now I use Click 2.0.1 on WebSphere6.1/JDK1.5(on IBM system i).
It works well. Of course without rebuilding.

Itou Akihiro