Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Hemant Ved <he...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/29 15:04:20 UTC

Using Maven for EJB Deployment with RAD

Hi

Maven expects the Source code in src/main/java , however RAD expects all the
ejb java files to be present in ejbModule.
Can I change the directory structure in Maven from src/main/java  to
ejbModule? If yes, can anyone guide me on how can i do that?

Thanks and Regards
Hemant Ved

Re: Using Maven for EJB Deployment with RAD

Posted by Giancarlo Degani <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
you can set that properties in the build section of your pom:

  <build>
        <sourceDirectory>../src</sourceDirectory>
        <testSourceDirectory>../test</testSourceDirectory>

See http://maven.apache.org/general.html#dir-struct

Greetings

Giancarlo