Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Eshan Sudharaka <es...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/19 02:55:37 UTC

Re: Regarding MRM-1399

Hi Brett,
Thanks for the help and  I checked out redback source code from following
svn repository and the examples you mentioned are not there. Am referring
wrong source code ..?

 svn checkout https://svn.codehaus.org/redback/redback-site/trunk redback-site
http://redback.codehaus.org/source-repository.html

Thanks.