Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Dinakar S <di...@eximsoft.com> on 2001/10/19 13:21:45 UTC

Re: HELP : Error opening socket: no further information (code=10055)

its not finding the url. try to add prot http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rprouter.
Posted by Simone K <sk...@supereva.it>.
Thanks for you replay.
I can change it to 8080 but still i don't understand why it works fine for
a while ( on port 80) and then ...nothing.

Posted by Simone K <sk...@supereva.it>.
Thanks for you replay.