Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kevan Dunsmore <Ke...@sabrix.com> on 2007/01/30 23:45:32 UTC

Skipping Tests but Still Compiling

So I just discovered that if I kick off a build using

mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true install

then Maven will not even bother compiling the test classes. Is there any
way to force Maven to compile the test classes but not run the tests?

Thanks,

Kevan.

Kevan Dunsmore

Senior Software Engineer

SABRIX Inc

t: 503.924.4908

f: 503.620.5756

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information that is protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments.

Re: Skipping Tests but Still Compiling

Posted by Jonathan Anstey <ja...@iona.com>.
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@maven.apache.org/

Posted by Kevan Dunsmore <Ke...@sabrix.com>.