Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by JTytler <jo...@yahoo.ca> on 2019/07/29 18:47:51 UTC

How to Search by document.contentType

I am indexing document.contentType in my Solr core and want to know what the
right syntax is to search by document.contentType. I want to get a list of,
for example, all the document.contentType with the value application/pdf.

I have tried q=document.contentType:application/pdf and
q=document\.contentType:application/pdf but get no documents. When I do *:*,
I do see lots of pdfs and the field is returned as
"document.contentType":["application/pdf"]