Posted to dev@myriad.apache.org by Haripriya Ayyalasomayajula <ah...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/14 21:24:44 UTC

Understanding Myriad workflows

Hi,

Is there any architecture document describing the basic workflows - on flex
up the methods called etc? I'm going through the source code on git hub and
was wondering if there is any such source which would help me understand
the internals more..

Haripriya Ayyalasomayajula

Re: Understanding Myriad workflows

Posted by yuliya Feldman <yu...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Myriad implementation does not depend on Marathon, so you don't need to start MyraidScheduler/RM using Marathon.
In this case you need to take care of MyriadScheduler/RM restart in case of it's failure yourself.
Myriad HA feature will take care of preserving state, but restart and discoverability will be in your hands.
Thanks,Yuliya
Posted by Haripriya Ayyalasomayajula <ah...@gmail.com>.
Hi Adam,

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.