Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com> on 2011/02/02 18:17:28 UTC

Re: No JCR event when using the usermanager

Hi,

Am Montag, den 31.01.2011, 15:46 +0000 schrieb Markus Joschko:
> I finally found the answer:
> The users are indeed stored in the security workspace below
> /rep:security/rep:authorizables/
>
> I still can't find where the usermanager is writing anything to a
> workspace other then the default one (I am currently checking out
> jackrabbit to make sure I look at the version that is used in
> sling...)
>
> In also tried the eclipse plugin from day and it works fine except
> that I can't see/edit values of properties. Is this a known
> limitation?

We are trying to get out a new version which should be able to edit
properties. We are still hammering out licensing, though ...

In the meantime, you can go to terrible route or deleting the property
and adding it again with a new value.

Or you can go for the Sling "Explorer" from the download page.

Regards
Felix