Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Todd Byrne <by...@cns.montana.edu> on 2005/05/24 18:32:32 UTC

XUpdate Patch 2.0

I made the changes to the XUpdateImpl.java.patch that where requested. I
used cvs diff -u this time to create the diff its easier then having two
source trees and doing manual diffs. Let me know of that works.

I fixed up the XUpdateQueryTest to include an append test case to
specifically check for duplicate node bug. I also changed all of the
assertEqual to the XMLAssert.assertXMLEqual for a tad bit smarter xml
matching.

Todd

Re: XUpdate Patch 2.0

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Todd Byrne wrote:
> I made the changes to the XUpdateImpl.java.patch that where requested. I
> used cvs diff -u this time to create the diff its easier then having two
> source trees and doing manual diffs. Let me know of that works.

Peachy.

> I fixed up the XUpdateQueryTest to include an append test case to
> specifically check for duplicate node bug. I also changed all of the
> assertEqual to the XMLAssert.assertXMLEqual for a tad bit smarter xml
> matching.

Looks good, applied.

Vadim