Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2009/01/08 22:57:01 UTC

ClassUtil parsing question

Gurkan,

ClassUtil:
    public static Object isValueOkForPrimitiveOrWrapper(Class<?> type, String value)

catches away any ParsingException and returns null instead.
        } catch (Throwable e)
        {
            return null;
        }

Shouldn't we let this throw out? If one has something misconfigured in his web-beans.xml then he should be informed about it.

Or is there any exception which can legally happen?

LieGrue,
strub
“Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind!”
(Sir Terry Pratchett)

Re: ClassUtil parsing question

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Mark;

Yes you are correct. Then we may change the its usage positions in other java sources. Because I may use the *null return* for to do something or not

Thanks;

/Gurkan