Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by adisesha <ad...@in.ness.com> on 2008/06/05 15:53:07 UTC

How to Debug Axis2 Engine

Sending to Dev team, kindly provide me details to debug this class as I am
getting "Exception in thread "JMSWorker-1" java.lang.NullPointerException "
exception in JMSMessageReceiver.java which does n't have any solution yet in
net.

Many thanks

  _____

Posted by adisesha <ad...@in.ness.com>.
Thanks Upul It works :-). Reg "thread JMSWorker-1"
java.lang.NullPointerException " issue it seems SOAP message should contain
Reply To,.. Parameters in input message. I will send new query will details.

  _____

Posted by Upul Godage <up...@gmail.com>.