Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Olivier THIERRY <ol...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/31 17:55:59 UTC

T4 Maven 2 archetype

Hi,

I try to run Maven 2 archetype for Tapestry 4 as said on this page :
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/tapestry-archetype/index.html

But it can't find artifact tapestry-archetype, with the followin error :

Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/tapestry/tapestry-archetyp
e/4.1.1/tapestry-archetype-4.1.1.jar

[WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central (
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.tapestry
ArtifactId: tapestry-archetype
Version: 4.1.1

Then, install it using the command:
    mvn install:install-file
-DgroupId=org.apache.tapestry-DartifactId=tapestry-archetype \
        -Dversion=4.1.1 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

  org.apache.tapestry:tapestry-archetype:jar:4.1.1

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

Anyone has an idea how I could solve this problem ?

Thanks in advance

Olivier