Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by vm...@apache.org on 2003/02/03 10:43:01 UTC

cvs commit: jakarta-cactus/petals/ant/src/scripts/j2ee12 .keepit

vmassol     2003/02/03 01:43:01

  Removed:     petals/ant/src/scripts/j2ee12 .keepit
  Log:
  Major refactoring of the build systems and directory layout:
  * Factorized common build parts into build-common.xml and normalized the builds
  * Added "release" target to all builds
  * Moved the sample-servlet and sample-jetty to samples/servlet and samples/jetty
  * Moved the web site upload to the documentation build
  * Simplified to the extreme the main Cactus build.xml and removed the build-admin.xml scripts
  * Removed some Ant tasks that were in anttasks/ as they are now in the Ant Petal
  * Some other cosmetic changes
  * Added scripts for Tomcat 3.x (However, I get a strange error while running Tomcat 3.3.1. Not sure why yet (some flushbuffer() jasper error))
  * WL 7.x script has been tested and works (for JDK < 1.4)

  Several issues/todos remain:

  * The Gump build is probably not working at all (I'll correct it as I receive Gump email notifications of errors)
  * The Clover report is currently broken (i.e. not generated)
  * The sample-jetty needs to be put in line with the new build system and use the new Ant Petal
  * Pb of order in Sample Servlet test cases (one of the test must run before the other but this is not currently possible with the Ant Petal)
  * WL 6.x script needs to be tested