Posted to dev@lucy.apache.org by Nick Wellnhofer <we...@aevum.de> on 2012/09/16 12:37:21 UTC

[lucy-dev] [VOTE] Move Lucy's main repository to Git

Let's vote on moving Lucy's main repository to a Git server at the ASF
(git-wip-us.apache.org for now).

Please VOTE:

[ ] +1 Move to Git
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Stay on SVN

Here's my +1.

Nick

Re: [lucy-dev] [VOTE] Move Lucy's main repository to Git

Posted by Nathan Kurz <na...@verse.com>.
Happy to go along, but no actual preference either way.

+1 for the enthusiasm and initiative

--nate

Posted by Logan Bell <lo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Peter Karman <pe...@peknet.com>.

Posted by "David E. Wheeler" <da...@justatheory.com>.
On Sep 16, 2012, at 3:37 AM, Nick Wellnhofer <we...@aevum.de> wrote:

> Let's vote on moving Lucy's main repository to a Git server at the ASF (git-wip-us.apache.org for now).

+1

David

Re: [lucy-dev] [VOTE] Move Lucy's main repository to Git

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.
On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 3:37 AM, Nick Wellnhofer <we...@aevum.de> wrote:
> Let's vote on moving Lucy's main repository to a Git server at the ASF
> (git-wip-us.apache.org for now).
>
> Please VOTE:
>
> [ ] +1 Move to Git
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 Stay on SVN

+1

Marvin Humphrey

Re: [lucy-dev] [VOTE] Move Lucy's main repository to Git

Posted by Dan Markham <dm...@gmail.com>.
+1

-Dan

[lucy-dev] [VOTE][RESULT] Move Lucy's main repository to Git

Posted by Nick Wellnhofer <we...@aevum.de>.
On 16/09/2012 12:37, Nick Wellnhofer wrote:
> Let's vote on moving Lucy's main repository to a Git server at the ASF
> (git-wip-us.apache.org for now).

The vote passes with the following binding votes of committers:

+1 Nick Wellnhofer (nwellnhof)
+1 Nathan Kurz (nate)
+1 Dan Markham (dmarkham)
+1 Marvin Humphrey (marvin)
+1 Peter Karman (karpet)
+1 Logan Bell (logie)
+1 David E. Wheeler (theory)

I'd also like to thank all other community members for voting:

+1 Moritz Lenz
+1 Kurt Starsinic

Participation in votes is always encouraged to show your agreement with
or against a particular action.

Posted by Kurt Starsinic <ks...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Moritz Lenz <mo...@faui2k3.org>.
On 09/16/2012 12:37 PM, Nick Wellnhofer wrote:
> Let's vote on moving Lucy's main repository to a Git server at the ASF
> (git-wip-us.apache.org for now).
>
> Please VOTE:
>
> [ ] +1 Move to Git
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1 Stay on SVN

+1

I'm just a curious lurker and user, but I know that git would make it
easier for me to contribute code if I wanted.

Cheers,
Moritz