Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Tao Meng <oa...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/23 09:36:27 UTC

Flink AUR package is available

Hi all,

  For arch linux users, I have created flink AUR package.
We can use the package manager to install flink and use the systemd manager
flink as service.
If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to contact me.

$ yaourt -S apache-flink
$ systemctl start apache-flink-jobmanager.service
$ systemctl start apache-flink-taskmanager@1.service

 Thanks.

Re: Flink AUR package is available

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.