Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by M Kelleher <mj...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/28 19:17:25 UTC

Jetty configuration

In spite of the class that starts jetty and MCF, is there still a way
to configure jetty to use any of the supported OPTIONS, or specify a
jetty.xml?

I would like to enable JMX and configure BASIC authentication for the
container, and also enable a plugin that will allow me to specify what
IP addresses jetty will respond to.

Before I write my own "wrapper" replacement for start.jar and the
invocation of the manifoldcf jetty starter class, I was hoping that
there was a built in way to specify these kinds of configurations.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad

Re: Jetty configuration

Posted by M Kelleher <mj...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I will open another ticket.

I like the portability and that the single process example is pretty
self contained.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Jetty configuration

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.