Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org> on 2014/09/19 10:58:31 UTC

Re: Contribute to jclouds to support LBaaS feature of openstack-neutron

Hi Frédéric,

Thanks for your interest. Your contribution is very welcome.

We use GitHub pull request for patch submissions. Please, have a look
at the how to contribute guide [1], specifically to point 2, where
you'll find several links explaining how the pull requests work. Ping
us or join the #jclouds IRC channel at Freenode if you need help!

I.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/jclouds/How%20to%20Contribute

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> Definitely read the stuff that Ignasi pointed out and, because
> you’re working in the Neutron API, I want to point out a couple of
> additional things.

Thanks, Everett! Would it make sense to put all this really useful
information up on the Wiki in some form..?

ap

Re: Contribute to jclouds to support LBaaS feature of openstack-neutron

Posted by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM>.
Excellent. I’ve added you as a contributor to jclouds and assigned the issue to you.

Cheers!
Everett

Posted by Fr...@akka.eu.

Posted by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM>.