Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/15 02:29:35 UTC

DisallowOverscroll - More consistent is still not consistent.

I am looking to add preference support to WP7 + WP8 for overscroll but
which way should I go?

[1] iOS default config.xml
<preference name="DisallowOverscroll" value="false" />
[2] Android version ( commented by default )
<preference name="disallowOverscroll" value="true" />

Here is some conversation on the matter [3] [4]

Also, incidentally, it looks the build.phonegap team is still using
'webviewbounce' from their documentation [5]
<preference name="webviewbounce" value="false" />

[1]
https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios/blob/master/bin/templates/project/__TESTING__/config.xml
[2]
https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/blob/master/framework/res/xml/config.xml

[5] https://build.phonegap.com/docs/config-xml

@purplecabbage
risingj.com

Re: DisallowOverscroll - More consistent is still not consistent.

Posted by Max Woghiren <ma...@chromium.org>.
Following up, I've implemented Andrew's suggestion.  The bug is
here<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-4101>
.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.