Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by ma...@gmail.com on 2023/02/20 04:57:15 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release 2.9.5

Hello, Pulsar community:

I'd like to propose releasing Apache Pulsar 2.9.5. It's been about
two months since 2.9.4 was released.

There are 54 PRs [0] needed to cherry-pick in branch-2.9. I will
cherry-pick these PRs for branch-2.9. Exclude some PRs that merge
directly into branch-2.9.

There are 21 PRs [1] opened. I'll follow up on each of those PRs to
see if they will be completed soon or will need to be pushed to 2.9.6

If you have any important fixes or any questions, please reply to this
email, and we will evaluate whether to include them in 2.9.5

Best,
Mattison

[0] https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pulls?q=is%3Apr+label%3Arelease%2F2.9.5+-label%3Acherry-picked%2Fbranch-2.9+is%3Aclosed+
[1] https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+label%3Arelease%2F2.9.5

Re: [DISCUSS] Release 2.9.5

Posted by ma...@gmail.com.
Hi, All

I am sorry, Cong Zhao will takeover this release.

Best,
Mattison

Re: [DISCUSS] Release 2.9.5

Posted by Haiting Jiang <ji...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [DISCUSS] Release 2.9.5

Posted by Hang Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: [DISCUSS] Release 2.9.5

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [DISCUSS] Release 2.9.5

Posted by Zike Yang <zi...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: [DISCUSS] Release 2.9.5

Posted by Cong Zhao <zh...@apache.org>.
Hello, Pulsar community:

The cherry-pick of 2.9.5 is primarily completed.
Contains 80 PRs [0].
If you have some PRs that must be included in release-2.9.5, you can reply
to me in the email.
I will wait for these PRs to be completed before releasing 2.9.5.

Thanks,
Cong

[0] https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pulls?q=is%3Amerged+is%3Apr+label%3Arelease%2F2.9.5+label%3Acherry-picked%2Fbranch-2.9+