Posted to commits@cordova.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2012/12/10 21:48:24 UTC

[Cordova Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by MarcelKinard

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Cordova Wiki" for change notification.

The "FrontPage" page has been changed by MarcelKinard:
http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/FrontPage?action=diff&rev1=49&rev2=50

Comment:
updated html link to cordova.apache.org

  = Welcome to the Apache Cordova Wiki =

- [[http://incubator.apache.org/cordova/|Apache Cordova]] is an [[http://incubator.apache.org/|incubating]] project at the [[http://www.apache.org|Apache Software Foundation]]. We are in constant need of better documentation, so feel free to add to these pages as you learn more about Cordova.
+ [[http://cordova.apache.org/|Apache Cordova]] is project at the [[http://www.apache.org|Apache Software Foundation]]. We are in constant need of better documentation, so feel free to add to these pages as you learn more about Cordova.

  This wiki is targeted at Cordova committers and contributors. Information about and support for ''using'' Cordova is best available from the downstream distributions listed below.

@@ -78, +78 @@

  = Links =

-  * [[http://incubator.apache.org/cordova/|public front page]]
+  * [[http://cordova.apache.org/|public front page]]