Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2016/09/23 11:12:03 UTC

[VOTE] Put the Rainbow Stone - Emeral theme in Attic

Do you want to put the  Rainbow Stone - Emeral  theme in Attic?

Please refer to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-8293 for more information

+1 (means put the theme in Attic)
  0 (means vote abstention)
-1 (means don't put the theme in Attic)

Voting time frame is finished 72 hours from now until Mon Sep 26 2016 13:00 UTC+1.

Jacques

Re: [VOTE] Put the Rainbow Stone - Emeral theme in Attic

Posted by Paul Foxworthy <pa...@cohsoft.com.au>.
-1

Re: [VOTE] Put the Rainbow Stone - Emeral theme in Attic

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
-1

Michael

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
-1

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Posted by gil portenseigne <gi...@nereide.fr>.
-1

Le 23/09/2016 � 13:12, Jacques Le Roux a �crit :

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
0

Jacques

Posted by Julien NICOLAS <ju...@nereide.fr>.
-1

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Your initiative, your headache! I expect that if you are taking ownership
of something then you're doing all the thinking and planning regardless of
whether I participate or not. In case of the themes I did not have time to
go through the source code and evaluate in enough detail.

When it comes to a vote, however, then I have to think of the
technicalities that lead to my vote and if I find something lacking then I
express to try to maintain a healthy code base. Either way as you said, a
vote is running and I don't mind that.

On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 9:57 AM, Jacques Le Roux <

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.
-1

Your preliminary discussion was started during 21st September and now it's the 24th September and we have multiple time limit votes in progress. Not everyone is available to comment immediately on a discussion which is why it is always good to leave a reasonable about of time for people to respond. (e.g I was away last week so missed it and based on this didn't get any chance to be part of that discussion)

I like the Rainbow Stone theme visually and it would have been good to discuss ways to merge the colour options as this might have helped have reduced the multiple votes in progress.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Then you should have chimed in in "Preliminary question about themes before possible votes" thread  and OFBIZ-8293 like others did

You can still propose something else, but this vote is already running

Jacques

Le 24/09/2016 � 08:03, Taher Alkhateeb a �crit :

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
-1

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
0