Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com> on 2019/05/22 14:45:42 UTC

GuestNetwork.java

Is anybody else’s anti-virus going bonkers about this file:

/master/test/src-not-used/main/java/com/cloud/test/longrun/GuestNetwork.java

Kaspersky thinks that it is some kind of trojan ☹

paul.angus@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: GuestNetwork.java

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
I think we can remove the entire test/src-not-used which largely has old integration tests written possible before Marvin.

Regards,

Rohit Yadav

Software Architect, ShapeBlue

https://www.shapeblue.com

________________________________
My Huawei says it's fine (Win10 + default Windows Defender) :)

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

--