Posted to jcp-open@apache.org by da...@apache.org on 2017/03/15 13:21:30 UTC

Commit rights for timothyjward to tck/osgi-cts

Hi all,

I would propose to add commit rights to
https://svn.apache.org/repos/tck/osgi-ct to Tim Ward (timothyjward). Tim is
both highly active in the OSGi specification process as well as in Apache
Aries (and possibly other projects) and could help keeping the tck/osgi-ct
location up-to-date with the latest CTs.

Thoughts anyone?

Cheers,

David Bosschaert

Re: Commit rights for timothyjward to tck/osgi-cts

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

David

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.